• dairy farm; store that sells milk products
• containing milk; of or pertaining to milk or milk products; producing milk; regarding foods in jewish dietary law
• a dairy is a company that sells milk, butter, and cheese.
• on a farm, a dairy is a building where milk is kept or cream, butter, and cheese are made.
• dairy products are foods made from milk, for example butter and cheese.
• dairy also refers to the use of cattle to produce milk rather than meat.
• cows that are raised to produce milk
• food containing milk or cheese products
• farm where milk is produced, farm that produces dairy products
• farmer who runs a dairy farm, farmer that tends milk cows; person who works in a dairy
• business of raising cows to produce dairy products (milk, cheese, etc.)
dairy ice cream
• sweet frozen dessert containing cream or butterfat
• manufacturing of food produced from milk or milk products
• restaurant that only serves dairy meals
• products produced by cows (milk, cheese, etc.)
• milk product
• milk products
• restaurant which has a dairy based menu and does not serve meat
• livestock that produces milk koshe ...