• cruising, sailing, traveling on a ship; sea voyage (generally taken for pleasure)
• sail, sail from place to place; move at a moderate speed, travel; coast
• a cruise is a holiday spent on a large ship which visits a number of places.
• if a car or a ship cruises, it moves at a constant moderate speed.
• automated control system which maintains a constant driving speed (in automobiles)
• long-range and jet-propelled winged bomb that is guided by remote control
• a cruise missile is a missile which can carry a nuclear warhead and which is guided by a computer.
cruise the roads
• travel from place to place without a set destination
• sailing in an entertainment ship
• cruise that is taken to test the mechanical and human systems of a ship and is occasionally made with passengers traveling at a discount price
• (born 1962) american movie actor, winner of golden globe awards for his roles in "jerry maguire" and "born on the fourth of july"