• person who has committed a crime
• illegal, against the law, felonious
• a criminal is a person who has committed a crime.
• something that is criminal is connected with crime.
• criminal also means morally wrong.
• violation of law whose maximum penalty is a 3-year sentence; serious crime, offense against society
• criminal prosecution, claim in a criminal court (usually by the state or nation)
• petitioning the court for a reversal of a ruling
• evidence and witnesses which are used by the prosecution against a person accused of a crime
• accusation of a crime, claim that one committed a crime
• codex of laws defining criminal acts
• a country's criminal code consists of all the laws that are concerned with crime and punishment.
• adultery, consensual sex between a married person and someone other than his/her spouse (law)
• court which tries people accused of criminal offenses
criminal identification squad
• police unit trained in criminal identification
criminal investigation department
• division of scotland yard which researches crimes
criminal investigation division
• section in the police department that investigates crimes
• laws which pertain to criminal offenses c ...