• group of people working together on an air or watercraft; team of people working together (i.e. on a stage, construction site, etc.); group of people on a rowing team
• competitive sport of rowing in a racing shell
• the people who work on and operate a ship, aeroplane, or spacecraft are called the crew.
• you also use crew to refer to people with special technical skills who work together on a task or project.
• the people who crew a ship, aeroplane, or spacecraft are the people who work on it or operate it.
• military haircut, very short men's haircut
• a crew cut is a hairstyle where the hair is cut very short.
• one who is part of a crew, one who is part of a work group
• crew manning an aircraft
• rescue team; group trained to handle emergency situations
• group of people that work together to film a movie
• all employees working on an airplane (pilot, copilot, stewards and stewardesses)
• group of people that condition and maintain aircraft (mechanics, etc.)
• group in charge of a ship's guns
• team that works together at a television studio
• crew that destroys structures