• object shaped like a new moon, thin curving shape which comes to a point at both ends; phase of the moon when it is shaped as a c, new moon, moon in its last quarter; symbol for islam; bread roll in the shape of a c
• shaped like the moon
• a crescent is a curved shape that is wider in the middle than at its ends, like the moon in its first and last quarters.
• a crescent is also a street, especially one which is curved.
• city in california (usa); city in florida (usa); new orleans in louisiana (usa); village in illinois (usa)
• phase of the moon when it is shaped as a c, new moon
• crescent-shaped agricultural region in the middle east stretching from the mediterranean sea through the tigris-euphrates valley to the persian gulf
• three major heroin-producing nations (iran, afghanistan, and pakistan)
• organization in arab nations which is similar to the red cross
• the red crescent is an organization in muslim countries that helps people who are suffering because of war, famine, or natural disaster.