• trustworthiness, dependability
• if someone or something has credibility, people believe in them and trust them.
• crisis of believability, problem which being able to believe
• obvious difference of opinion between purported and actual facts; untrustworthiness; discrepancy
• a credibility gap is the difference between what a person says or promises and what they actually think or do.
• if someone says that you have street credibility or street cred, they mean that ordinary young people would approve of you and consider you to be part of their culture, usually because you share their views or their sense of fashion; an informal expression.