• beautifying, improving; pertaining to cosmetics
• agent used to beautify the face and body (as in creams, lipstick, etc.)
• cosmetics are substances such as lipstick or face powder.
• cosmetic measures or changes improve the appearance of something without changing its basic character or without solving a basic problem.
• altering or fixing one's facial appearance so as to beautify
• specialized bodily cleaning agent used mainly on the face to remove make-up
• plastic surgery, surgery dealing with the repair of deformed or destroyed parts of the body or the refinement of existing body features (i.e. face lift)
• cosmetic surgery is surgery which is done to people in order to make them look more attractive.
• treatment which is intended to improve one's appearance