• act of preparing food with heat
• cooking is the activity of preparing and cooking food.
• you can also use cooking to refer to cooked food of a particular type.
• large fire used for cooking food
• oil used for frying and baking
• cooking oil is oil that you use for frying food. it is usually produced from vegetables.
cooking oil refinery
• refinery that produces cooking oil
• round and deep vessel used for cooking
• tools used in cooking (such as spoons, knifes, etc.)
• sherry, wine especially made for using in cooking food
• fine cooking, art of preparing food
home style cooking
• food prepared at home, old-fashioned cooking, food that tastes like it was prepared at home
middle eastern cooking
• style of cooking popular in the middle east
• what food is being cooked?; what's going on, what's happening