• serviceableness; comfort; something useful
• if something is done for your convenience, it is done in a way that is useful or suitable for you.
• a convenience is something that is useful.
• amount to be paid (price, cost)
• convenience food is frozen, dried, or tinned food that can be cooked quickly without any preparation.
• mini-market, small grocery store
• a convenience store is a small shop which is open for long hours; used in american english.
at your convenience
• when you can, when it is possible for you
at your earliest convenience
• when you can, as soon as it is possible for you
balance of convenience
• comparison between the conveniences of both aspects
flag of convenience
• if a ship flies under a flag of convenience, it has been registered in a country with lower safety standards and lower taxation than its country of origin.
marriage of convenience
• marriage entered into for practical reasons (and not for love)
• if one person marries another only in order to have the right to live in the other person's country, you can refer to this as a marriage of convenience.
• when two organizations or political parties which usually oppose each other join together in order to achieve an advantage, such as a parliamentary majority, you can also refer to this as a marriage of convenience.
public convenience• public restroom, public bathroom
• a public convenience is a toilet provided in a public place for anyon ...