• obligation, promise; act of committing
• commitment is a strong belief in an idea or system.
• a commitment is a regular task which takes up some of your time.
• if you give a commitment to something, you promise faithfully that you will do it; a formal use.
• fee paid to receive an extension of credit
commitment to one's family
• obligation to one's relations, duty to one's kin, responsibility to one's household
commitment to peace
• dedication to conciliation, devotion peace, obligation to peace
commitment to the peace process
• obligation to go through with this process that is meant to bring peace to the region
commitment to trial
• formal decision to put someone on trial
• complete obligation, thorough commitment
• commitment to execute a capital expenditure at a future date
• complete dedication, total involvement, guarantee, promise
honor a commitment
• abide by an agreement, fulfill an obligation, discharge a responsibility
meet a commitment
• fulfill an obligation
met the commitment
• fulfilled the commitment, did as promised
• commitment that a person makes to himself, personal obligation
stick to one's commitment
• stand by one's obligations, live up to one's obligations ...