• pertaining to a clinic; pertaining to the study of disease through observation; impersonal
• clinical refers to the direct medical treatment of patients, as opposed to theoretical research; a medical term.
• clinical thought or behaviour is very logical, detached, and unemotional; used showing disapproval.
• a clinical room or building is very plain, or is too neat and clean, so that people do not enjoy being in it.
• death in which the brain has stopped functioning and vital functions must be controlled by life-support machines
• assessment or diagnosis made by direct observation
• (medicine) physical examination, process in which a doctor examines a patient's body looking for signs of disease
• medical findings, result of clinical tests
• branch of psychology dealing with the treatment of individuals and groups in a clinical setting
• medical history of a patient, medical record
• medical research, medical studies; research study; experiment carried out on human beings in order to evaluate the comparative efficacy of two or more therapies (medicine)