• weather conditions; surrounding conditions
• the climate of a place is the typical weather conditions that occur there.
• you can use climate to refer to a situation, usually when referring to the way it is changing people's attitudes or opinions.
• (meteorology) comparatively dry climate with very hot summers and very cold winters (typical of the central parts of asia and north america)
• region that receives little rainfall; dry weather
• climate characteristic of areas of land located near the sea
• climate that promotes good health
• atmosphere within a social group, atmosphere
• comfortable climate, climate of a temperate zone
• pleasant weather which is not too humid (or hot, dry, cold. etc.)
• hot and humid weather, weather typical of regions near the equator
• rainy climate