• native of a country; resident, one who lives in a city or town; person who is not a soldier, civilian
• if someone is a citizen of a country, they are legally accepted as belonging to that country.
• the citizens of a town are the people who live there.
• see also senior citizen.
• national card for proof of age
• 1941 movie directed by and starred orson welles based on the life of the newspaper magnate william randolph hearst
citizen of the world
• sophisticated person, open minded person, person with wide knowledge
citizen watch co•, ltd•
• japanese company headquartered in tokyo (japan), manufacturer of watches and clocks (known for its public clocks in major cities worldwide), one of the leading watch manufacturing companies worldwide
• citizen of albania (country in southern europe)
• citizen of algeria (country in north africa)
• citizen of the united states
• citizen of argentina (country in southern south america)
• citizen of armenia (country in asia minor)
• citizen of australia (continent and country southeast of asia)
• citizen of austria (country in central europe)
• average person, regular citizen, everyday resident
became a citizen ...