• food substance made from milk
• stop (slang)
• cheese is a solid food made from milk. there are many different kinds of cheese.
• cheese formed into a round shape
• sauteed or baked pancake with cheese filling
• pastry filled with cheese
• cake made with cottage cheese or with cream cheese
cheese dough pockets
• small pastry filled with cheese
• cheese mixture placed inside baked foods
• type of knife specially designed for cutting cheese
• cheese-paring is behaviour in which you are extremely careful with your money and spend as little as possible; used showing disapproval.
• baked and crusted dish of cheese
• unsweetened pie made with cheese
• cheese-flavored thin cracker
• cheese that contains greenish blue mold
bread and cheese
• barest necessities of life
• type of soft cheese first developed in the village of camembert (france)
• hard cheese made from cow's milk
• cheese similar to cheddar cheese (produced mainly in cheshire, england) ...