• overhead wall enclosing a room
• a ceiling is the top inside surface of a room.
• a ceiling is also an official upper limit on prices or wages.
• fan suspended from a ceiling
• top price, maximum acceptable or required price
• ceiling designed for effective transmission of sound
• ceiling decorated with sunken panels in a structure that looks like a box or a coffer
• alleged limit on professional advancement imposed on women and minorities (form of racism and sexism)
hanging from the ceiling
• suspended from the ceiling of a room
• credit limit; maximum credit that can be received; total credit which can be allotted
• maximum price at which a good can be sold legally (economics)
• maximum percentage of tax that can be imposed
• dome shaped ceiling, arch in the ceiling