• shell of a bullet; removable unit containing a data storage medium (computers); spool of film for a camera
• a cartridge is a tube containing a bullet and an explosive substance. it is inserted into a gun.
• ink cartridges are disposable plastic tubes that hold the ink for a fountain pen.
• wide belt with pockets or loops for holding ammunition and equipment
• case for keeping cartridges
• metal frame or container for holding and loading cartridges into an automatic rifle or gun; clamp, ammunition clip
• printer font which is supplied by a cartridge which is connected to the printer
• thick paper (originally was used to make cartridges for soldiers)
• cartridge paper is a type of strong paper that is suitable for drawing on.
• gun cartridge containing powder but no bullet
• cartridge or shell devoid of gunpowder used in military training exercises
• cartridge which contains fonts for a printer which it is connected to
• ink cartridge, box containing ink for a laser printer