• pertaining to buying and selling, pertaining to business
• television or radio advertisement
• commercial means relating to commerce and business.
• a commercial activity involves producing goods to make a profit.
• commercial television and radio are paid for by the broadcasting of advertisements between programmes.
• a commercial is an advertisement broadcast on television or radio.
• bank account held by a business, business account
• agency which investigates the financial standing and reputation of individuals firms and corporations
• settlement of a business dispute by a third party
• commercial art is the activities, processes, and skills involved in producing advertisements and in designing the way that products look.
• a commercial artist is a person whose job involves producing advertisements and designing the way that products look.
• financial institution which holds its customers money and provides loans and other bank services
• a commercial bank is a bank which makes short-term loans using money from current accounts.
• bill assuring payment at a predetermined date or on request
• channel which is privately owned and operated for profit (on television)
• business which is owned and operated for profit
commercial correspondence• communication be ...