• garments, apparel
• laundry basket, hamper for dirty clothes, laundry hamper to carry wet clothes after being washed to be dried
• a clothes basket is a basket in which you put dirty clothes before they are washed, or clean, wet clothes before they have been dried and ironed.
• device from which clothes are suspended (for storage and to prevent wrinkling)
• metal or wooden rack used for drying or hanging clothes; (slang) person whose main interest is clothes dressing fashionably
• a clothes horse is a folding framework used inside the house to hang wet washing on while it dries.
• if you call someone, especially a woman, a clothes horse, you consider that they think too much about their clothes; used showing disapproval.
• rope on which laundry is hung out to dry
• a clothes line is a rope on which you hang washing to dry.
• type of moth whose larvae eat wool or fur
• (british) clothes pin, clip used to fasten clothes to a clothes line
• a clothes peg is a small wooden or plastic device, used to fasten clothes to a clothes line.
• a clothes pin is the same as a clothes peg; used in american english.
• branched rod used for hanging clothes
• clothes worn by people who are not in the military or police force; ordinary clothes
• clothes which are loose and pleasant to wear ...