• large cud-chewing animals with horns and cloven hoofs (bulls, cows, steers, etc.)
• cattle are cows and bulls.
• railing for enclosing cattle
• a cattle-grid is a metal grid that is set into the road so that cattle and sheep cannot cross but people and vehicles can.
• a cattle market is a market where cattle are bought and sold.
• you can also refer to an event such as a beauty contest where women are being considered only for their sexual attractiveness as a cattle market; used showing disapproval.
• cattle shed, pen for cattle
• infectious viral disease (mainly found in cattle and sheep)
• cowshed, structure for keeping cattle
• tenth of one's cattle and sheep which the israelites were commanded to set aside
• train that transports cattle
• cattle bred and raised for meat
• beef cattle are cattle which are bred to provide meat.
bse affected cattle
• cattle affected with bovine spongiform encephalopathy
• cows that are raised to produce milk
• cows and bulls
• sheep and goats