• family name; george walker bush (born 1946), 43rd president of the united states (2001-), former governor of texas, son of george herbert walker bush; george herbert walker bush (born 1924), 41st president of the united states (1989-1993)
• perennial plant which has woody stems and branches and ranges in height from very low to the size of a small tree, shrub; wilderness, outback; tuft; minor league
• a bush is a plant which is like a very small tree.
• the wild parts of some hot countries are referred to as the bush.
• if you say `don't beat about the bush', you mean that you want someone to tell you something immediately and directly rather than trying to avoid doing so.
• shrub or plant of the legume family with three-leafed leaves and small flowers
• a bush fire is a fire that starts, usually by itself, in the wild parts of some hot countries, and spreads rapidly, causing great damage.
• metal hammer with one or two flat quare faces that are covered in a series of pyramidal points (used to carve stone)
• minor league (non-professional baseball league)
a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush
• it's best to go with what you have for certain then to wait for something better that you might never get
beat about the bush
• tell something in a round-about manner, talk around a subject without getting to the main point
beat around the bush
• speak indirectly, avoid directly discussing the issue, talk in a roundabout way without addressing the problem
bird in the hand is worth two in the bush ...