• hot water heater
• a boiler is a device which burns gas, oil, electricity, or coal to provide hot water, especially for central heating.
• thick tin used to make water heaters and ship parts; template, document used for basic structure (in a newspaper or magazine); parts of text that are stored in memory of a word processor for repeated use (in computers)
• area or room where one or more boilers are located; (informal) room staffed with unlawful brokers who use high-pressure sales tactics over the phone to sell securities
• a boiler suit is a piece of protective clothing consisting of trousers and a top that are joined together in one piece.
• tank in which water is stored and heated by means of electricity
• a pot-boiler is a piece of writing, music, or other work which a writer, musician, or other artist has created in order to earn money quickly rather than as a work of artistic merit.
• device used to boil water into steam