• type of container used for carrying goods (usually made from interwoven straw, cane, wood, etc.)
• a basket is a container that is made of thin strips of cane woven together, or of thin metal wire or plastic. you use baskets, for example, for carrying shopping or for laundry.
• in economics, a basket of currencies is a group of currencies which are used as a measure of the strength or weakness of other currencies.
• (slang) person who is extremely nervous or anxious and cannot function properly
• wicker chair with the arms continuing from the back to the front
• hilt with a basket-shaped hand cover for protection
basket of currencies
• collection of various foreign currencies and their current value
basket of health services
• variety of medical services provided by health clinics
• financial aid that new immigrants receive upon arrival in israel
• (united kingdom) wire basket used for frying french fries or other food
• laundry basket, hamper for dirty clothes, laundry hamper to carry wet clothes after being washed to be dried
• a clothes basket is a basket in which you put dirty clothes before they are washed, or clean, wet clothes before they have been dried and ironed.
• index of the using up of goods and services
• amount of money in circulation in any country
food basket ...