• color blue, color of the sky or sea
• paint blue; treat with bluing (substance used to whiten clothes); waste money, spend extravagantly (slang)
• having a blue color; sad, depressed (slang)
• something that is blue is the colour of the sky on a sunny day.
• something that happens out of the blue happens suddenly and unexpectedly.
• the blues is a type of music which is similar to jazz, but is always slow and sad.
• if you have the blues, you are feeling very sad.
• blue films, stories, or jokes are mainly about sex.
blue and the grey
• both union army (who wore blue uniforms) and confederate army (who wore grey uniforms) in the civil war
• north american songbird
• dark blue color
• something that is blue-black is a very deep blue.
• aristocrat, nobleman
• a blue-blooded person belongs to a royal or noble family.
• method that allows a user to cause a "crash" in the computer of another user (by sending a improper data packet that an operating system cannot accept)
• school exam book for writing the answers or directory listing vip's (in the united states); official government report covered in blue (in england)
• (street slang) amphetamine
• cheese that contains greenish blue mold
blue chip• (in economics) nickname for stocks of a company that is considered stable and profitable and has a relatively high price per share; something of hig ...