• information technology that is applied to business
• metallic element like arsenic
• two, twice
• bi- is used at the beginning of nouns and adjectives that have two as part of their meaning.
• bi- is also used to say how often something happens or how often something is produced. for example, if something happens bi-weekly, it happens twice a week or once every two weeks.
• twice a year, every six months
bi concave lens
• double concave lens, lens curved inward like a bowl on both sides
• occurring every two months
• having two motors
• belonging to two nations, having two nationalities
bi partisan consensus
• agreement between two political parties
• occurring every two weeks; magazine or journal which is published every two weeks
bi weekly magazine
• magazine or journal which is published every two weeks