• donkey; stupid person, asshole (slang); buttocks (vulgar slang)
• an ass is an animal similar to a horse but smaller and with long ears.
• you can call someone an ass when you think they have done something foolish.
• your ass is your bottom; used in informal american english.
• inside out; upside down; all wrong; mixed up
ass in a lion's skin
• deceiver, someone who pretends to be greater than he truly is
• (slang) apple polisher, person who is sycophantic, bootlicker
• total idiot, real jerk
covering one's ass
• protecting oneself, saving oneself
didn't move his ass
• stayed where he was, did not move
• (slang) boring, onerous
• (slang) be great, be excellent; beat someone up, physically harm someone
kick in the ass
• defeat, act of humiliation
kiss my ass
• fuck off, go jump in the lake
pain in the ass
• pain in the neck, annoying person or thing
• self-important person, someone who is arrogant and self-serving
• female donkey
• fool, dunce, stupid one, ass-hole
• (slang) person who displays his intelligence in a smug manner; person who points out other people's mistakes stupid ass ...