• of or pertaining to appreciation of the beautiful; showing a refined sense of taste
• aesthetic means involving beauty or art, and people's appreciation of beautiful things.
• aesthetics is the study of beauty in areas such as art, literature, and music.
• type of gymnastics in which athletes must also create a visually pleasant performance (using dance, accessories, etc.)
• sense of the beautiful, understanding of what is beauty
• worth or merit of an object based on its inherent beauty which is pleasing to the eye