• of the north pole, of the arctic region
• of ice; of the great and little bear constellations (astronomy)
• the arctic is the area of the world around the north pole, where it is extremely cold and where there is very little light in winter and very little darkness in summer.
• arctic clothing or equipment is designed to be used in very cold conditions.
• a room or building that is arctic feels extremely cold.
• air of the arctic region, frigid air
• southern boundary of the north frigid zone which is situates south of the north pole
• the arctic circle is an imaginary line drawn around the northern part of the world at approximately 66? north.
• ocean located in the area of the north pole, ice-covered waters at the northernmost portion of the earth
• cold regions, polar regions, area near the north and south poles
• north wind, cold wind which comes from the north
• section of the earth's surface lying between the arctic circle and the north pole