• plant which lives for a single year
• occurring once a year
• annual means happening or done once every year.
• annual also means calculated over a period of one year.
• an annual is a book or magazine that is published once a year.
• if a plant is an annual, it grows, flowers, and produces seeds, then dies within one year.
annual academy awards
• the oscars, yearly academy awards, film awards that are awarded each year by the academy of motion picture arts and sciences
• support which is received on a yearly basis
• yearly examination of a company's financial records by an external accountant
annual balance sheet
• final yearly summary of a company's financial activity
• yearly basis, something which is founded on periods of one year
• yearly allotment of funds, yearly distribution of money
• yearly gathering, yearly assembly, yearly meeting
• amount of money spent during a year
• amount of money that is paid once a year
annual financial statement
• yearly accounting balance
annual growth rate
• velocity at which the economy booms within one year
• total income earned in the period of one year
• yearly inspection, examination made every year ...