• any vehicle which can be flown through the air (i.e. airplane or helicopter)
• an aircraft is a vehicle which can fly, for example an aeroplane or a helicopter.
• mounted guns on aircraft
• warship with a large and flat deck for carrying aircraft
• an aircraft carrier is a warship with a long, flat deck where aircraft can take off and land.
• directing aircraft from the ground
aircraft log book
• book in which information concerning flights is recorded
• person trained to repair aircraft
• distinguishing between different types of aircraft
• body of an aircraft, frame of an aircraft
aircraft survivability equipment
• means of protection of an aircraft (frequency jammers, chaff, heat lights, etc.), ase
• rear part of an aircraft including the stabilizers and fins
• one trained in maintenance and repair of aircraft
aircraft tool operating
• use of aircraft tools or machinery
aircraft tool operator
• person who is trained to work with aircraft tools
• something used against hostile aircraft
• an anti-aircraft weapon or system of defence is intended to destroy enemy aircraft.
bomber aircraft• ...