• schedule, outline of things to be done
• an agenda is a list of items to be discussed at a meeting.
• agenda is also used to refer to political issues which are considered to be important at a particular time.
• true intentions that are kept secret, plans that are not revealed
• if you say that politicians have a hidden agenda, you mean that they are keeping some of their intentions secret; used showing disapproval.
impact on the agenda
• influence on current priorities
motion for the agenda
• request to add a specific topic to the list of business to be discussed during a meeting
on the agenda
• on the order of the day, planned for today, to be discussed, currently in discussion
• issues that the public must consider and decide upon
remove from the agenda
• take off the list of things to do