• sucking up; taking in; preoccupation, mental engrossment
• the absorption of something is the action of absorbing it.
• absorption is also used to refer to the process by which people who come to live in a foreign country begin to get used to living there.
• if you have an absorption in something, you are very interested in it.
• financial aid that new immigrants receive upon arrival in israel
• moneys allocated to the accommodation of new immigrants
• ability to survive under enemy fire and to withstand his attacks
• place where immigrants can go to live and learn hebrew when first arriving in israel
• israeli government office dealing with the accommodation and settling of new immigrants
• quality of being absorptive; capability of absorbing radiation; ratio of radiation absorbed by a body to the amount reflected by the body
• difficulties encountered while adapting to a new country or place
• special tax imposed upon citizens as a source of funds in helping immigrants adapt to the country
absorption of immigrants
• taking in of new settlers to the country
absorption of light
• absorbing sunlight without returning it
• process of taking in, direct assimilation
ease absorption ...