• state in the southeastern united states
• male first name (form of albert)
• malleable silvery metallic element used in alloys and in the manufacture of lightweight objects (chemistry)
• -al is added to nouns to form adjectives that indicate what something relates to or what kind of thing something is. for example, `agricultural' means related to agriculture and `departmental' means related to the work of a department.
• semi-official newspaper of egypt
• al-arabiya tv, arabic language satellite television network based in dubai which was launched in march 2003
al arabiya tv
• al-arabiya, arabic language satellite television network based in dubai which was launched in march 2003
al azhar university
• universuty located in cairo (egypt) famous for being center of islamic scholarship and education
• (1899-1947) famous american gangster who masterminded the "valentine's day massacre"
• al jazirah, region in central sudan between the white and blue niles
• (born 1948) vice president of the united states during the clinton administration, former member of the u.s. house of representatives and the u.s. senate
• (1922-1999) grammy award-winning jazz trumpeter from new orleans
• arab language television channel and news network in doha (qatar)
al jazirah• arab name for the area of northeast modern-day syria and northwest modern-day iraq which covers northern mesopotamia (it extend ...