• based on nuclear bacterial or chemical methods (of weapons)
• alphabet; fundamentals, basics
• the abc of a subject or activity consists of the parts of it that you have to learn and understand first because they are the most important and basic.
• children who have learned their abc have learned to recognize, write, or say the alphabet.
• horn book, hornbook, book used for learning the alphabet
• supply kit including gas mask for protection against biological and chemical warfare
abc of chemistry
• fundamentals basics of chemistry
• waging war with atomic biological and chemical devices