• word derived from a verb (generally a noun or an adjective)
• expressed in words (as opposed to actions or pictures); spoken, oral; pertaining to verbs of words derived from verbs
• you use verbal to describe things connected with words and their use.
• verbal refers to things that are spoken rather than written.
• verbal also describes something that relates to verbs.
• maltreating someone by speaking to them inappropriately
• oral agreement, agreement made without any written documentation
• verbal request, spoken request
• clause of a sentence that function as a verb (grammar)
• contract made orally and not in writing
• memory of words and their meanings
• spoken announcement, message that is spoken and not written
• spoken pledge
• converting a word into a different language
• aggression that is expressed in words alone and not physically
• non-verbal communication does not involve the use of words.