• chemical compound that when ignited produces a strong blast of energy, substance used to create an explosion
• loaded with combustible material, liable to blow up
• an explosive is a substance or device that can cause an explosion.
• something that is explosive is capable of causing an explosion.
• a sudden loud noise can be described as explosive.
• an explosive situation is likely to have serious or dangerous effects.
• detonating device in an explosive
• various stages and components leading to the discharge of an explosive
• explosives which are very sensitive to heat (i.e. tnt, nitroglycerine, etc.)
• sensitive material that explodes easily
• explosive material used to propel other explosive devices toward a target
• explosive that contains nitrogen
• type of very destructive explosive having the texture of putty
• plastic explosive is a soft material which explodes. it can be pressed into different shapes and is used to make bombs.